what what?

This is just me. My thoughts, some jokes, and hopefully some insight on life. Whatever life is we are all cought in it- so if you have any insight for mine please share. After all i can only say what i know, and chances are you know something i dont.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

I just got home today from a senior trip of sorts, where i stayed with my cousins down near Tampa, Florida- we had a blast! (or at least i did) But this blog is being created primarially so that i can harass the husband of my cousin Diana (whom i love ever so dearly) He writes good stuff, and probably, beside Diana will be the only person to ever read this. Oh well se la vi (i know thats spelled wrong but i took spanish, not french, so get off me!) And now to my point...there isnt one. Im just yelling in the mic to make sure it works. Testing one two three...

5 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger tugboatcapn said...

Yep, the mic's working!!
We miss you already. D.J. and I sort of slowly meandered home yesterday, and crashed on the couch. She worked on some top secret paperwork for a while, then we went to bed. We have gotten about twenty years older since you went back home. I can only imagine what fun and exciting things we all would have done if you had stayed a while longer..Oh well.
Tell your mom that my offer still stands. If they want to get rid of you, D.J. and i will be glad to take you off her hands.
BE a good girl...TBC

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Daffy76 said...

Don't think tubboatcapn is the only one listening. If you have something to say, go ahead and write it down. (Truth is, he's got me hooked too). Greetings from tug's sis.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger tugboatcapn said...

Tubboatcapn??

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Mark said...

the correct spelling is: c'est la vie ;)

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Xena said...

Okay, now T.C...You are getting slack.
The world is waiting with baited breath for more words of wisdom and commentary from the mind of T.C.
Please post something soon!!
OH, PLEEEEEASE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home