what what?

This is just me. My thoughts, some jokes, and hopefully some insight on life. Whatever life is we are all cought in it- so if you have any insight for mine please share. After all i can only say what i know, and chances are you know something i dont.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Man it has been a long and full couple of weeks! Last week i spent as a counselor at Blue Lake Camp. It was a truly amazing experience and God rocked my world. Dude I cant even describe it. So i wont try. This week though has just been crazy tough. But even with this storm coming i know where my strength comes from. Basically that ensures me a good night's sleep tonight- and one foot in front of the other tomorrow. Woo hoo! And that's all i need out of life right now (that and three dollars to get back over the toll bridge)
I am sad though. Today is a sad day. Weave (a friend of mine) had loaned me an electric guitar... A beautiful ibanez rg with a rose floyd. The loan started over 3 years ago but still I am going to miss it. Indefinitely has an end i guess, and i am kinda almost glad to give it back. Cause then i can ask for my own for my birthday :)
anyone else get de-ja vouz? ... or a glitch in the matrix? cause i don't know that French word either. Sorry everyone i am rambling but i am on enough caffeine to make me forget that the guy of my dreams did not call back and it is not bothering me right? right! Everyone out there- thanks for reading. To my family- all of you- I miss you all terribly and if my phone was not about to die, I would call you and tell you all how much I love you. Have a wondrous evening- go look at the stars marvel for a while they are amaizing

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Xena said...

Keep dreaming girl! The guy of your dreams always calls back - either that or has an INCREDIBLY good excuse. But make him work for it, it really has to be good...
I love you too, hang on, the storm will be over soon. Talk to you soon!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger tugboatcapn said...

TC, we miss you! We are watching intently for your return to the blogosphere...

Try to post news as soon as you have power and internet, and We will check every day.
We Love You and we are praying for you and your family!!
Tug and Xena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home