what what?

This is just me. My thoughts, some jokes, and hopefully some insight on life. Whatever life is we are all cought in it- so if you have any insight for mine please share. After all i can only say what i know, and chances are you know something i dont.

Monday, December 05, 2005

"Pank"

WOOOOOOO! had this crazy thought today- Nah

Did you know wally world now sells capo's- HAH! like they have any idea how they are hurting small buisness. I hate walmart.... but its kind of a necessity seeing as how i cant afford target all the time. BLAH!

"Swing Swing" playing in the background here- on the computer that does work- cause mine is broken. But thats ok. One of the teachers at the preeschool where i work, got the bright idea today to dump a container of glitter in my hair- Ok fine.. exept i have dreads!!! Sooooo earlier tonight i sat on my bathroom floor while my mom passed a vaccume hose over and over my head- attempting to at least get enought out that I no longer look like the tooth fairy. Now i will have sparkely dreads for the rest of forever. ho-hum :) im the pixy with nappy hair. What do you wish for?


- its all sillyness today. But it was like 80F with a humidity of like 99% yesterday- then today it poured in the morning and is now freezing (literally) outside- and you expect me to have normal moods? Haha- this crazy florda weather makes a good excuse for crazyness. And thank everything good that school is almost done for the term. And I am almost done for tonight.

The badly tuned bass drum at walmart- makes a "pank" sound- go try it!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger o-likewoah said...

Actually- and odly enough- I did run into a First Act guitar in a guitar shop one time. It was an acoustic, and nice enough to suprise the heck out of me sense I had only ever seen the dinky walmart ones. But truly it was about as good as a nice Ibanez acoustic. They are not Taylor but then again, a Taylor wouldnt be cought dead in walmart :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home