what what?

This is just me. My thoughts, some jokes, and hopefully some insight on life. Whatever life is we are all cought in it- so if you have any insight for mine please share. After all i can only say what i know, and chances are you know something i dont.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Untitled

There is something very bittersweet in our humanity. I am 19 and have almost no answers for you. We are creatures of worth to God- so why arn't we worth more to ourselves? Why am I so tempted by all these things around me? Why do we fall- why do we fail. We are human.

I promised a friend that I would post about God's love. But she will read this and hey girl, this isn't the one. But as soon as I get the wording right ittl come. Just know for now that sin seperates us from the presence of God (cause he is perfect and right) and the will of God (cause sin hurts us and he does not will for us to hurt or be damaged). BUT NOTHING CAN SEPERATE US FROM HIS LOVE. It extends past our sin. Farther than the imagination can take you. He created the stars with his words- but your life is his very breath. Wrap your mind around that, beautiful. I cant.

And again I dont have answers for all this turmoil. Oh how I wish i did for everyone's sake. The world wont quit being beautiful- and God wont quit setting my heart on fire! Oh man more- more and more holy spirit rushing and overflowing, you feel this sudden souring in your soul- thats him!!! Anyone reading dont think God is limited to your church or bible- or intentional spirituality. His joy is persuing us. And his spirit may come in sudden bursts of joy or the beauty of a sunset. Uninvited and unexpected but not unwelcome.

There are no conclusions to be had. Not often anyway with all the questions in my mind- I can always think of more to ask- and still have no answers. This one word from a frind of my family's just hit me like a ton of bricks. (and all the influences of my life have said the same thing to me in the last week 0 Think God might be trying to say something) it is this, His message to me and to everyone who needs Him.... everyone:

"Just keep your eyes on me."

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger o-likewoah said...

Yeah. My mom told me this quote- and i wish i could give credit to the speaker but i dont remember who it was "the reward of faith is seeing what you believe." Seeing Gods love, and who God is- through this amazing relationship (and how he shows and speaks to us) Man you are right! it just keeps getting better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home