what what?

This is just me. My thoughts, some jokes, and hopefully some insight on life. Whatever life is we are all cought in it- so if you have any insight for mine please share. After all i can only say what i know, and chances are you know something i dont.

Friday, June 30, 2006

I Flu

What an amazing week!

God has shown me grace in ways i never expected to need it.

Maybe thats the point though...

And after even the Flu outbreak at our site (which my Site Director and i both got sick from), the consinsous for the week was still that God was amazing, the week was life chainging, and we as a staff were blessed!

My friend who commented on my last blog was right though-

I have never shared my faith so much, or lived my faith this intensely, or served God in this capacity. I am pouring out more than ever, i need more time with God to fill me up. And no matter what- cant seem to get full enough.

But this desperation is beautiful. And i say that because it has made me more alive than ever

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger o-likewoah said...

So Jonathon- when are you going to blog so i can comment??? :) hey dude- nah flu is gone. And i feel better. Thanks!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger ChefNele said...

Well I'm glad YOU feel better!
Thats funny. I was sick this last week too. On the other side of the country! Imagine the coincedence. Only, I'm still sick.....my throat is infected I think. I feel like its much better now and I've almost kicked it. But if it still hurts in a couple of days, I'm going to have to go to the doctor.
And that means I'm going to have to miss work, or go in late. Anyway, I do't want to have to go to the doctor. Everybody pray that my throat heals up.
chefnele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home