what what?

This is just me. My thoughts, some jokes, and hopefully some insight on life. Whatever life is we are all cought in it- so if you have any insight for mine please share. After all i can only say what i know, and chances are you know something i dont.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Blah Blah Blah- and on it goes

So sorry.... i fell off the face of the earth for a while. Sence Dennis came through my internet has been spotty and downright nonexistant most of the time. Blah- but im back, and ok. And as far as the most recent "H- word" to come through, we are all fine, and my good friend who stayed in new orleans is alive and well, and actually is now over here in florida. But i am pulling a girlie- i stayed up all last night cause he needed to get here- and had to stay awake to drive (go figure). So being the friend i am i stayed up and he would call me when he needed to. All night- so i missed a couple of classes today. But the first thing he does when he getts here (after sleeping) is make fun of me for caring so much. He then proceeded to leave to go hang with his guy friends who quite frankly laughed in my face when i told them he was going to stay in New orleans for the storm. (he couldnt get out they wouldnt let him) Well at least he is safe. Guess that teaches me to worry right?

but I have been inundated all day long with repetitive and predictable music, senseless and awkward small talk, and expensive text messages from people I cant decide if I like or not. Maybe I just need to go run, but holy cow! I would almost die to hear something random and interesting from anyone. When the world is so full of beauty and majesty why do so many people settle for the trite and complacent attitudes that seem to eat up all that is good? Or is it the other way around- and all the bad and evil getts magnified and forced down our throats by a "bleeding heart" media. Yeah its all a disaster, and prayer is the best thing to do right now- because there arnt the resources (like gas) to go over and help. And the way it is now, many of the people who need help are shooting at those trying to help them. (is this a product of our society and the media?) So in the meantime what does everyone see? gutt wrenching pain constantly screeming through the tv- and i am just heart sick for them- but how good is it for me to be mindlessly numbing out to pictures of this? (again... me... the product of a society?) There arnt answers- im just asking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home