what what?

This is just me. My thoughts, some jokes, and hopefully some insight on life. Whatever life is we are all cought in it- so if you have any insight for mine please share. After all i can only say what i know, and chances are you know something i dont.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

No really, Im ok!

So i have been missing it. All of it. Wow- i feel dumb. Well, no, in a way i was right- fears are valid- but not so if i dwell on them, like the "attack" thanks yall who commented and reminded me to come back to earth. :) maybe i should explain "missing it"

See i get very frusterated with God- insanley mad sometimes, then just hurt- because i cant touch him- and he dosnt hold me. Like as blasphemous as it is, my thought process is very often "OK why stinkin not God??? Why dont you- creator of the universe? Why do you choose to not be physically here-" probably for two reasons, one faith isnt faith if i dont have to believe in something-

and the second reason where i have my "duh" moment :)

We are described as being the hands and feet of christ- as christians, my family and my friends- i am blessed to be surrounded by people who love the lord and love on me!!! Those are God's tangable gifts- a friend who putts their arm around me! A note of encouragment or just an "i love you" from 2,100 miles away- They are his voice and his arms in my life. And it is enough.
Maybe not always as much as i desire- but enough to remind me that it is not only their love for me (which is overwelming and such a gift) but his.

So thank you! everyone who loves me. Yall mean so much to me :) Unity in Christ is such a presious thing. like a treasure, that i am so stinkin quick to forget about! and then i lose words and just want to give the gift you all give to me- and i pray that God does that through me. same.

And besides all that-

I learned monday that i am a bad dancer in two cultures. haha

Im missing my guitar case- its GONE. hmmmm

and in case you were wondering- no i have not cut my dreads off (i love you mom)

somebody eat some sushi for me- then let me know what you had :)

PEACE!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger KBB said...

I ate susi for you and I love you!!! See you in a day and a half cant wait!! Your amazing I love you!

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger o-likewoah said...

:):):):):):):):)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home