what what?

This is just me. My thoughts, some jokes, and hopefully some insight on life. Whatever life is we are all cought in it- so if you have any insight for mine please share. After all i can only say what i know, and chances are you know something i dont.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Gettin' Lived by Life

You know guys I have an amazing life! Im blessed beyond belief in every area of my life, and I dont deserve it. I have anything I could ever need- and so much more I dont even realize it. But this semester I just havnt lived like I knew that. I whined, slacked off, complained, became depressed, got stressed out, sloppy, generally fell apart, my grades suffered... and you know I cant put a finger on why really. I just got so busy so quickly. Things with friends, Things with family, it all just ran together a rough week turned into a rough two weeks, into a rough month, (and my definition of rough is so pansy im ashamed to even complain about it) on and on... And now its almost over. Tuesday I have one last final. I dont understand. My relationship with God grew. But I feel like as a person I floundered. A new year has never looked so good. A new chance. I will never have to live these last 4 months over again. Though it wasnt any one thing I just have to remember who I am and how amazing my life really is- and the things that have driven me all along enjoying life, loveing God and loveing people. Living for others while still taking care of myself. Hmmmmmm theres a trick.

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger ChefNele said...

Heard!!! (Thats what we say in the the kitchen)...

I'm kinda gettin lived by life too.

Anybody else tired of workings 55 hours a week? I'm so sore most of the time I can barely make it from my bed to the shower in the morning.

and I'm running around like crazy in my out-of-work time. I'm all over town, seeing friends, dating boys, hanging out, moving new roommates in, unloading trucks, heck yesterday I found myself helping somebody move a 200 gun safe up a flight of stairs.....that nearly killed me.

so the phrase of the week is WHAT IN THE WORLD is going on

and all the while I'm too tired to see straight.


chefnele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home