what what?

This is just me. My thoughts, some jokes, and hopefully some insight on life. Whatever life is we are all cought in it- so if you have any insight for mine please share. After all i can only say what i know, and chances are you know something i dont.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

For My Next Trick...

I will need 5 dogs and a big house compleet with fishtank to take care of for ten days! Dear Lord!!!! House sitting is fun enough but four dashounds and a beagle later... Lets just say that I have never been so glad to be finished with a job in my life! I think the only cool thing was the fact that I got to hang with my sister, brother, and a couple of friends AWAY FROM MY PARENTS!!! But other than that it sucked my big toe.

Day one went alright, so did day two. Then Christmas eve (which was interesting sence a friend of mine came over and we stayed up all night long talking- no sleep, yey! Oh well Day four the fun with the dogs started. One of them decided to rip a hole in the nice arm chair!!! its not too big but its crappy- and what was worse, the reason it happened is that I forgot to put the mean one that ripps holes in furniture up in the laundry room. Blah. The next few days went along fairly well with the occational pair of shoes being eaten and playing dogs three oclock in the morning. On the bed... Yeah they slept in the guest bed with me... all five.... couldnt shut them out they bark incessently all night (i know cause on night 5 i tried)

So i finally get the hang of everything and learn the dogs personalities, they were annoying but not unbearable, until last night- come to the house to sleep last night exhausted at about three in the morning, jump in my pj's and turn down the covers. One of the dogs jumps up and pees right on my pillow, and all over the sheets.

"THATS IT GET THE F!*#^ OFF THE BED!!!!!"

(he ran around the rest of the night cowering up to me begging, as it were, for my forgivness, and i had to sleep in the parents bed...eww wierd)

The beagle chewed on the loudest chew toy all night, two of the boys wrestleld on the bed until 2AM, and the littlest jumped up and down all night whining cause she wanted to play. And one of them, its a dang good thing i dont know which one, ate the remote controll. I never ever ever ever ever want to smell another wet dog in my life- and I never ever want to own a dog smaller than 60lbs! New years resolution: NEVER TO SEE THOSE DOGS AGAIN!

Oh yeah and they all lick every part of your skin possibal and i think secretly they have a score going of who can get their toungs in your mouth the most times in one day. BLECHHHHH!

2 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Xena said...

I am glad you survived! As far as dogs go that are smaller than 60 pounds, Syd isn't bad... We went and looked at a puppy on Monday night, we came dangerously close to adding to the family that night! However, we both came to our senses before the deed was done and realized that we don't have time to take care of a puppy just now.

Hope things are going great for you! I love you, see you soon.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger o-likewoah said...

Happy New Year to you alaletos!
I much prefer big dogs- I cant step on them and they actually could do some damage to an imposter. Eventually Im going to get a great big dog and call him Kujo- woohoo!

and hey hey Xena yall must be crazy lookin at a puppy :) I miss you girl. I always mean to call- but good intentions pave the road to hell- so i suppose we shall just see :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home